Client's purchase history

BadEddy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3979 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On Marketplace, if I look at the transaction history and there, if I click the name of a person who bought from me I can see if they made other purchases in the past. 

Now my question is, does that give all the purchases they did in the past or does this is only what they bought within the last few month or so ?

The info reflects all purchases made by that avatar since the "Marketplace" transitioned from Xstreet in the fall of 2010. Anything purchased on Xstreet is not reflected (during the migration, Merchants who wanted to keep those records downloaded the CSV). If you need to see both the purchaser and recipient (in the case of gifting), then download the CSV and search it for the name. Another approach is to search your email for the name of the purchaser (or recipient) - this only works if you have kept all the email notifications of sales (and it's not foolproof because on occasion, the emails don't come through).

Hope that helps!

• 3 weeks later...

I was checking my Transaction history for my store and on one of the orders its saying " being delivered ". It's been like this for several hours now and no payment has gone through,yet i got an inworld message about their purchase.The status is saying undelivered and the option to re-deliver is greyed out ,It's like this on all 4 of the items they requested.If i go to my store page the items in question are now unavailable.Not had this happen to me before so was wondering if its usual

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3979 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.