Large Crowd Bug?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question ~ when you go to a very popular place and it crashes, do you blame the place or LL for the crash? There seems to be a Large Crowd bug floating around that allows more avatars that the limit is set onto a packed sim and then since it

has exceeded the limit everyone gets logged out, Is this your experience? TIA for replies♥

I've been blocked from TPing into a full sim often enough, and been in sims that are full.  I rarely crash at all but when I do, it is usually an indication of flakieness of my internet connection, I really do not associate it with full sims.  When a sim is full lag gets really bad, it really stresses your machine, and also puts a lot of stress on your connection.  Oh, and it can really slow down the server, but not always.  I've been in full sims where there is hardly any server lag.  But when the server gets too laggy, I leave, so maybe I just dont wait around long enough.

I have been to places like that and it could just be too many people and it crashes. I know homestead sims are set to not alow any more then 20 people. Some sims when you try to TP into a full sim you will get a message that says its too full. I would say the ones that do crash not sure if its due a to a bug but I would say its realy no ones fault. Its easy to blame LLs for everything. Its often a mutual issue. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.