Stuff missing from inventory

SkyeDraiman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4008 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Normally it just means i have to clear my cache. Well I have done this 5 times. I've tried on multiple viewers and computers. Yet my normally 13+k inventory is now down to 4+k inventory, so i am missing about 9k or so worth of objects, outfits, landmarks, scripts and a whole bunch of other stuff. I am very annoyed I don't understand where it went and what happened. I've tried clearing my cache it does not work. Please help me I want my stuff back a lot of my outfits/objects I'm missing were expensive.

<script id="overlay_tmpl" type="text/html">// <div id="<%= overlayId %>" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>"></div> // </script>

Skye

I'd guess your issue is related to trouble with http coding of inventory get.  From your post I gather you have tried both the Linden Lab viewer and others.  Any V1 types viewers, ie Cool VL and Singularity?

There are people inworld, especially the Firestorm project's help group who may be able to advise you.  I also would assume you have filed a ticket concerning inventory loss with LL support (assuming that you are Premium)?

I assume you have tried the inventory search function using letters of the alphabet to "kick" your inventory into loading? 

I suspect there may be an issue at the moment with the asset server(s). I have had to stop my build due to inventory error messages (is why I am lurking here) as rezzing or removing objects is not working for me 100 percent right now, has been the case for the last 90 minutes or so.

We may have our inventory stored on the same server as this doesn't seem to be a grid-wide issue. It has happended to me a few times over the last few months, the inventory is always there afterwards, but it can be a worry at the time.

Ayesha: I've tired Firestorm and one other viewer that is a text only viewer. I've tried it on both my computers and all of the times ive tried im still missing stuff.

I am not a premium member, and i dont think its a firestorm issue.

I have tried the inventory search function and it only finds 4k or so of the 13k or so i SHOULD have.

Sabean Pagan: How long did it take to compeletely get the inventory back?

<script id="overlay_tmpl" type="text/html">// <div id="<%= overlayId %>" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>"></div> // </script>

Is there any thing i can do to get my stuff back? I just found out ALL of my custom designs, shoes, clothes, and objects are GONE. And not im PISSED OFF! that stuff took me hours. Even the sculpt stuff i used for it is missing. I'm not too happy about that.

YES!!! i found my issue, i dont know how it would have effected other viewers or computers. But i hade the NEWEST version of Firestorm that is serverside baked. I went back to my OLD version i had before i upgraded. And i got EVERY thing back. WOO HOO!!

According to Firestorm support, some people who've had similar problems with the newest release had their problems solved by recreating the bridge. "Avatar" - "Avatar Health" - "Recreate LSL Bridge." You'll need the updated viewer eventually so it may be worth a shot.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4008 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.