Blogger for hire

LXBABY

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LXBABY wrote:

Looking for content to blog contact me in world lxbaby resident

Although I am not a fashion-blogger (and seeing your blog, you are) I am pretty sure this is not the way to get content - or as I read it : 'get free items'

Best is to keep on blogging with items you buy and like showing off, tagging your posts with creator-names and shops and let the creators know you blogged about their stuff. Also, put your pictures on flickr and add them to creator-groups (many have one) and tag them. Once your blog is getting more and more readers and creators will see it too, you may get some attention and maybe even some free items to blog about, but do not count on it.

Also a good one, for if you really need free stuff: apply to events to become an official blogger. Many events have websites and application-forms, where you can fill in all the details and get the change to become an official blogger (so you get stuff before an event opens, and early access).

Then there are feeds, like iheartsl and so, in which you can list your blog and have it featured for many thousands of readers, a good way to get attention too.

I would like to add, and this is personal, if you are only blogging because you want free stuff...well, that doesnt seem the way or reason, at least to me.

I blog about places I like, things I do and show off the occasional outfit I bought. Blogging for me is for fun and not for the benefits (I have none, it only costs me money...lol).

Anyway, good luck!

Def not looking for free stuff I just want new things to blog about, things maybe not everyone knows about. I buy pretty much everything in my blogs, just looking for more things and different styles to fit into it do it dsnt l look the same ya know?

LXBABY wrote:

Def not looking for free stuff I just want new things to blog about, things maybe not everyone knows about. I buy pretty much everything in my blogs, just looking for more things and different styles to fit into it do it dsnt l look the same ya know?

Ah well, the title of your post : blogger for hire, made me assume you wanted (free) stuff from designers to blog about.

If you just need input on where to find exclusive and new things...I suggest exploring the shops yourself, there are a LOT of fashion bloggers and of course you will see some same things on various blogs (specially when some popular designers have new releases). I would say: keep looking out for shops, if you see someone wearing an awesome outfit just ask where they got it from, read blogs, browse MP and enjoy, as this is the fun part!

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

LXBABY wrote:

Looking for content to blog contact me in world lxbaby resident

Although I am not a fashion-blogger 

If you have no experience in the matter why do you insist on insulting someone on a public forum? You can not know from this post if they are just looking for freebies or not, yet you insist on deriding them for asking a simple question.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.