Small feet and hands?

BloodyKitty230

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4029 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, on Second Life I recently bought a teen boy shape from the marketplace for like $0 and it's very good because it doesn't have any 'demo' writing on it, and it's perfect for me, the only problem is the feet and hands are still large. So does anyone know where I can get some small hands and feet if possible? Like around the marketplace or in world for $0? I know it's asking a bit much but I can't buy $L yet unfortunately ^^'  Oh and if anyone wants to send me some in world then that'd be great to!

You seem to be confusing "shapes" and "skins" when it comes to demos. The shape is the underlying, well, shape of your avatar and to keep you from using it as a freebie the makers generally enlarge the hands and feet. They do this because it's impossible to write anything on a shape - the things you see writing on are actually "skins", which are the, well, skins of the avatar but which are separate things from the shape. You can have a skin from one place and a shape from another.

It sounds like you've actually got a demo shape. Full versions of shapes will have normal-sized feet and hands and most will allow you to adjust the settings. If you want a free shape for a young man I'd suggest going to a store called Heaven's Gate which has more decent-quality free stuff than you can shake a stick at.

There are bound to be free "teen" shapes on the Marketplace so just make sure you are getting a MOD shape (those will most likely not have big hands and feet as they are meant for gifts.

Also, you can play around with the sliders and make your own shape for free. Just EDIT your SHAPE. It isn't that hard.

OR you could get a free shape on a hunt. The Men Only Hunt has several male shapes shown as prizes on their review and it is free and going on until the end of the month.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4029 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.