Warn Ban - Teft

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know your posts, as many others here are a discussion of opinions and nothing more :). I went off on a rant in the other direction and not becuase of your actually post to me, but the activity of other posters and since you replied I put my rant in that post. I am sorry if I led you to believe I directed it at you, I should have worded it differnetly, or posted it to myself in this thread and another thread that was more valid to my opinion.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, there is not worries... im a grown person... :smileywink:

I just wanted you to know i have nothing against you. I may disagree with you sometimes maybe, but its just a disagreement on an opinion and no more than this lol...and as you said in a post before, this is nothing but normal... and i agree, the forum, otherwise would be boring as hell heheheheh

• 5 weeks later...

He would receive an email only if he filled the report himself against the other resident that in this story hired him. Otherwise if someone AR you , you never receive an Email telling who has ARed you and why:P

If anyone you AR received an email message telling  that you have ared him/her the AR would lose its anonimous nature and also its utility cause it would somehow discourage residents from telling LL about iussues going on.

The only thing that Pixi can do now, as others suggested already, is contact LL and see what happened.

Astrid Kaufmat wrote:

He would receive an email only if he filled the report himself against the other resident that in this story hired him. Otherwise if someone AR you , you never receive an Email telling who has ARed you and why:P

If anyone you AR received an email message telling  that you have ared him/her the AR would lose its anonimous nature and also its utility cause it would somehow discourage residents from telling LL about iussues going on.

The only thing that Pixi can do now, as others suggested already, is contact LL and see what happened.

Actually if your account is censored in any way as the result of an AR, LL does inform you that action is being taken.  Of course it wouldn't be hard in most instances to deduce who did the AR'ing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.