Market place question - related content

Aluviel Nakamura

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Aluviel Nakamura wrote:

Hello All,

I have a question^^  When posting an item on the mp and listing related items to it, why do I see items that I have deleted or removed still there?  How can I get rid of them so I know which ones are the real ones? 

I just posted a thread on this very same thing. Doesn't seem to much can be done. Seems like something very broken...but you know how fast broken things gets fixed around here.

Aluviel Nakamura wrote:

Hello All,

I have a question^^  When posting an item on the mp and listing related items to it, why do I see items that I have deleted or removed still there?  How can I get rid of them so I know which ones are the real ones? 

The items are removed from the Marketplace DISPLAY immediately, but they can take a while longer to disappear from your view of your listings. 

Nefertiti Nefarious wrote:

Aluviel Nakamura wrote:

Hello All,

The items are removed from the Marketplace DISPLAY immediately, but they can take a while longer to disappear from your view of your listings. 

I thought maybe the same thing but some of the ones I have in my list are YEARS old. Surely that would be enought to clear em out if they were actually going to be removed.

Deja Letov wrote:

I thought maybe the same thing but some of the ones I have in my list are YEARS old. Surely that would be enought to clear em out if they were actually going to be removed.

Strange.  Are they maybe lurking in a magic box somewhere?

After I deleted my magic boxes and re-synchronized the store to the boxes that were no longer there, my deleted things disappeared from the list of products I could choose from.

After I deleted my magic boxes and re-synchronized the store to the boxes that were no longer there, my deleted things disappeared from the list of products I could choose from.

This is precisely how I got rid of my unassociated items from the magic boxes upon converting.  Where as you had to do it one at a time on the actual list, this performed mass deletion for me.

Deja Letov wrote:

Strange.  Are they maybe lurking in a magic box somewhere?

Nope no magic boxes left. I even checked on Xstreet just to verify. Even when I had magic box, I only ever had two and they sat right next to each other, and I deleted them both. Definitely not that. Just really strange.

Kenbro Utu wrote:

This is precisely how I got rid of my unassociated items from the magic boxes upon converting.  Where as you had to do it one at a time on the actual list, this performed mass deletion for me.

I just tried that and nadda. Maybe my store is just glitched out. Ill maybe send in a support ticket and see if they can update it.

I found that even when i deleted an item, and all of my things were fully converted to DD - magic boxes deleted, removed using xstreet, etc.  that my old deleted items were stil available to me via sku.  Actually, it made putting a newer version of the defunct product easier as i was able to use quick fill by sku.

I just thought that was how DD MP worked - that your deleted items remained in the backgrouund.  I can see them when i want to show related items or when i want to do a quick fill.  They do not show up in my inventory listings.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.