Shopping buddies.

RiiCassidy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4015 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm always looking for a new shopping buddy as well. :)

I don't have many stores I am a "regular" at, but my style would be best described as "Metal Chic," Lol. Edgy, lots of spikes and leather, but kind of pinup, and still very feminine and with a "high fashion" vibe. But I also really love other pinup styles and bohemian styles as well.

I guess, i can say i don't really have a theme set for my self, one day i might be feeling a little goth, the next girly, the next tomboy and so on..

I don't really have stores i regularly go to, except exile, but i do like Analog Dog, Pink Fuel, IT Girls,Vive9 and etc..

I also usually shop for clothes, but every now and then might pick up some hair (i usually do marketplace for this) and furniture. I sometimes stop by little pet shops and just envy all the pet owners.

I don't really see how I am childish, when you don't even know me or made a attempt to actually speak words to me. Secondly, there's lots of things I could be childish about if i wanted too, do I ? No because i have no place to do. For example, I find the Make friends thread and Lifestyles and Relationships thread to be mainly full with desperate topics/post and sometimes creepy people, but i don't just say that out and about.But if you mean childish as in making jokes all the time, making sure the people around me are having a good time and dressing in rainbows and bunny ears, Well i might as well just be childish..

Also I'm no longer looking for shopping groups, met some really nice and fashionable folks.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4015 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.