need some help

Princess Toki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello i am not sure if this is in the right place but it is about a script at least im pretty sure it is and i need to be pointed in the right direction. I am making a object that will let someone carry another person and they can walk around but i do not know where to get the right script its like the ones on marketplace but im clueless

One avatar cannot carry another one, so the usual solution is to create a "vehicle" that both people ride in. You might start by reading Linden Lab's vehicle tutorial and then looking for freebie vehicle scripts to get a feel for how those scripts work.  This is not a reasonable first project if you are new to scripting, so you may want to advertise in either the Wanted forum (for a completed script) or the InWorld Employment forum (for a scripter to write a custom script for you).

You will need an animation and an animation script for that. If you have more than one animation, then you probably will need a menu included in your script too or a HUD to put it in.

This section of the forum is for getting help with a script you are writing yourself.  You can post any sections that you have problems with or ask specific questions. 

If you don't want to tackle it yourself, then post in the Employment section to find a scripter to hire to write it for you.  And one for an animator unless you can make the animation yourself.  You aren't going to find a free script for this kind of thing.

Since basically this project is going to mostly be about scripting and animations, it will be cheaper to just buy one,  There are plenty of couple HUDs available that do this for a lot less than what a scripter will charge you let alone an animator, especially if you don't want the script and animations to sell as a product.

There's no script that will let people carry other people. 

The usual way to do this is to make an invisible vehicle that puts the driver and passenger in positions in which it appears one of them is carrying the other.

If you want someone to write the script for you, then you should post in Inworld Employment or Wanted.   This forum is for help writing scripts yourself.    I've recently, as it happens, made something like this with my business partner, who is a skilled animator, and we didn't find it a particularly easy project.   If I were making one for someone else (which I am not going to , but if I were), it would be expensive, and I would insist on working closely with the animator.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.