The name or artist of a special song at Tempura Island in SL!

Sonja Smedley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello guys I really need your help!

SInce a few days I am now searching a song which I hear all the time at Tempura Island.

This is a beautiful and relaxing place and they play wonderful music there.

When I was at this place the first time I heard that song...since that day I return every day to hear it again but I have no clue how to find out the title of it.

By the way this is the link to this place:

http://secondlife.com/destination/1178

Now I thought I could log in with phoenix cause I used to see the titles of songs with this viewer but no more:-(

Is there any option at the new firestorm where I can see the songs or artist names with the viewer that would be very helpful.

Ok, so this is not a stream, but a static MP3 file, it is tempura7.mp3 at http://www.mandara.sakura.ne.jp - so the streaming song ID stuff will not tell you much.

The only title in the ID3 is "opninghisaisi", I will guess that could refer to Joe Hisaishi who has composed around 5745893758023 tracks.

There are seveal different songs in that file, I think some are from games and movie soundtracks. If you could post the start time of the part you want to identify, maybe a poster will recognize that one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The first song is:  "May it be by Celtic Women"

The other song is:  "Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi OST 1 - Opening"

The Last song that i remember they had:  "We are one by Kelly Sweet"

I noticed now they changed the music from what it was before when this question was posted but some how the links for the Mp3 to tempura stream is not working. But I did remember the songs and found them on youtube.

Hope this helps :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Have a great day.

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.