I have problems starting the viewer, just closed the program to load, someone may guide me?

amara Xigalia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

no puedo iniciar secion, al intentar logearme se me cierra el programa, ya trate con otros visores y pasa lo mismo se me cierran.

tengo una laptop HP dv2500, procesador AMD Turion, memoria ram 2 Gb, windows XP, tarjeta grafica NVIDIA GeForce 7150M / nForce 630M, con 256 Mb de memoria, baje los drivers de la tarjeta grafica y aun persiste el problema, alguien podra orientarme?

2 answers to this question

I'm afraid that's not enough information for us to start guesssing with.  What do you mean "does not work"?  What problem are you having, exactly? What does "just closed the program to load" mean?  Are you getting an error messge of some kind?  Exactly what is it?  What's the last thing that happens when you try starting the viewer?  Which HP notebook do you have?  Which NVidia card does it have?  What operating system are you using? How are you connected to the Internet? 

Click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT to add useful details. Please do NOT start a new thread.

• Like 3

I have a highbred custom built computer with an NVidia video card. 

Does that tell you why I do not have problems with the viewer I choose to use?  Does it matter if I use one or a dozen different viewers?

It would help immensely if you could find a way to tell us what, exactly, you are dealing with in the way of both your computer you are using and the viewers you are trying to use that is producing this problem you are asking for help to make it work for you.  Rolig is so much more patient than I am..........kudos to her.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.