Wanted: Sculpts/Meshes allowed to be used for Dispensers.

iCade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for food sculpts&meshes (muffins, cupcakes, ice-cream, desserts, cookies, cups, plates etc.) that the creator allows to be used in dispensers.

What is a dispenser? It's an item let's say a cake, that offers everyone who touches it a slice of that cake. To be able to do that, the slice in the cake's contents has to be set as copy/transfer or it will break and nobody will be able to get that slice. The item will however be set to no mod, so no one will get your sculpt map or the texture used on it.

Now, I haven't been able to find any merchants who allow this, hence my post here. If anyone knows a merchant who allows this, or you yourself are a merchant who allows this please post here or contact me in game.

I am indeed looking to sell such dispensers at my Store hence why I made this topic.

After testing dispensers with my alt, the item in the dispenser (not the dispenser itself) has to be copy/trans. If the item is copy/no trans, only the costumer who bought the dispenser will be able to receive the cake slice. If it's set to no copy/trans, the first person clicking on the cake will get the slice, but nobody else as it had only one copy to give out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.