I should remember then by now but..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Your forum badge constists of two images, the little "Avatar" over your bowling pin and the larger "Badge" image that you select in the "Social Connect" tab of your profile.

I've attached a transparent image you should be able to use as your "Avatar" so that only your badge image will show.

Transparent.png

Click in the empty white space above this line and "Save as..." to your computer. Hopefully it'll be saved as a PNG file, retaining the transparency. Give it a sensible name, like "transparent", and keep the .PNG extension, which your browser has hopefully gleaned from the image. Then go to the "Avatar" tab of your profile and upload that image.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Thanks wont work.. maybe I am messing up.. but its okay thank you for the help.

Hmm, let's keep at this. We'll get you there!

Were you able to save the image I posted to your PC?

Describe what's not working and we'll work through it.

Figured it out I was using Google Browser. Switched it to Firefox. It wouldnt save it under png wth Google

I'm watching you!

I'll be the second or so to know if you get it to work.

;-)

ETA: I just went through the process myself and see I missed some steps! You have to go to the "Avatars" tab, then select "From Uploaded Images" then click on "My Images page" (which is a bolded link in the paragraph of instructions on that tab), then click "Add Images" and locate the PNG you saved on your PC. Then go back to the "From Uploaded Images" page and locate and select the empty image you just uploaded.

ETA2: I saw that!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.