Brand New & Looking for First Job

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4046 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You are so new to SL your avatar doesn't even show in search yet.  You are no where near ready for a SL job.  Most all employers won't hire you until you are 30-90 days old for entry level work depending on the job.  Why?  Because you need to know how to handle yourself in SL and answer questions customers have.  You also need a avatar that doesn't look like a newb.So go out there and explore SL and learn the ropes.  Buy some $L's with RL money, (its cheap) and go shopping to upgrade your avatar OR spend time hunting down quality freebies not the outdated items usually available in free shops or newb hangouts.  Check out a blog called FabFree for examples of what I am talking about and places to go to find them.  They even have a list of places that have some really nice things that merchants give to people less than 30 days old to help you start out..

/me whispers: the first step in getting a job in SL is figuring out... It's NOT a game.

You don't HAVE to have a job. You can be a freebie hound, a contest hopper, a pay as you go, or any combination of things. But 99.9999% of places will not hire any av under 30-90 days old.

Also adding what you are interested in, know how to do and previous experience will go a long way to getting that first job.

I am a Host Manager at Club Carnage and we are looking for hosts.  There is no Age minium so your SL age is not a problem.  Only Requirements we have is that our hosts speak English, are at least 18 in RL, are able to to work at least 2 2 hour events per week during the hours of 4:00 PM SLT and 10:00 PM SLT.  You can contact me for an application or come to the club and get an application from our Application center and fill it out and send it in.  Our Hosts recieve 100% of their tips and it is a fun place to work.  Feel Free to Send me an IM in world and I will be happy to help you out.

VampKat Haven

Club Carnage Assistant Host Manager

Sup SL Residents and Community users I Am Looking For Any Kind Of Female who is inrested in helping me out by working with me for my Sun Lighting Animation Work well my Work is Quite Simple Exactly I have a Scrip with words in it called Jade Feet Fetish Animation( will be Passed via Notecard by me) ok you can find me at my Home here (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sunbright/163/176/34) or you can send me a IM on my Second Life Profile ok take care and I will be looking forward for you to work with me **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" /> see you in world!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4046 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.