Does anyone know any one who can create custom hair ? i can pay for it !!

SenUmiko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Why not talk to Yami?   I'm sure she would be flattered that you love her hair and might be willing to make you a custom hair.  But only she can say for sure.........I know some creators don't go custom work (for various reasons but the one I've heard most is that it's hard to get paid when the cost is going to be higher for the one of a kind item and prefer to just make items for sale to all for that reason).  I do know of an old skin creator who used to make "custom" skins but sold them to the general public with the name for the person she created for......sort of an honorary "award" (I'm not sure she still makes skins or even if she's still in SL..........it was a long time ago).

Editing.....

I wasn't meaning to reply to you Ariel,  I just did my normal stunt and hit the reply under the wrong name. My post was for SenUmiko.

"Yami" is a character from an manga/television show called Yu-Gi-Oh. The entire show is someone else's IP, and thus, so is the character. I believe the show and all of the characters and styles are owned by Kazuki Takahashi, but I could be wrong.

ETA: No problem; I've done that once or twice, myself.

>.> yes and no ... lots of pplz make av from show with out asking and it not taken there work and selling saying that you made it ... like if you look up naruto lots av / hairs and lots of stuff  .. you can buy .. so yes and no ....  

That doesn't mean it's not illegal, it means they haven't gotten caught. It is NOT legal. However, it is up to the holder of any copyrights and trademarks, generally, to actually enforce their rights. So if they don't find the items, the people copying the styles don't get in trouble.

Like I said, it being illegal doesn't mean people don't DO it. But just because people do it doesn't mean it's not illegal, either.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.