Market Place listing.

Aluviel Nakamura

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,

I make specialized japanese harajuka outfits and misc. things.  When I use search and type in Harajuka, I never see anyof my items. at the bottom where you type in your trigger words, I type in harajuka, japanese, asian, you know basically anything that relates to the category. I see a million peoples things comming up before mine that have Nothing to do with the Japanese street fashion.

Am I doing something wrong where I cant get my things to come up on at least the 5th page of searching?

Many thanks!!

Luvi

It's a popular keyword, there are multiple shops with Harajuku in the name, and you can see from the photos kids take around that area that they'll experiment with just about anything to show off to their friends. That all adds up to make this an impossibly vague keyword, I'm afraid. You'll need to think of another hook to get your stuff noticed.

it's really hard to do that. To be honest I NEVER see my stuff listed in the search but other people on my friends list do see them if the word is specific enough. the best thing to do is try to use more specific words I geuss. like for instance if you sell lolita clothing or mori girl clothing or some type of subset of japanese street fashion list it as that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.