LONELY SOUL ON SL!!!!!!!! NEED FRIENDS

tastyempress Naxos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4056 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I too am lonely here in SL, haven't been here long but find that the number of real friends keeps going down

To be hones I removed most of my original friends due to their being interested in only sex!

I am a very caring lady that seeks both lady friends and men for friendship.

If you would like to have a lady as a friend,then send me an IM in world.

thank you, 

Elizabeth

Why not explore many of the wonderful places in SL...doesn't have to be clubs?  Take some classes at Builders Brewery, SOMA, NCI?.  Better yet, teach some classes.  Learn to role play (if you don't know how already) and  visit many of the awsome role playing sims in SL.  Or, create your own and invite others to come play.  Volunteer to help with some of the charity events happening in-world like Relay for Life or Muscular Dystrophy?  

Like RL, you only make friends when you put yourself out there, in public view,  to be available to be friends with. 

Female friends are better :matte-motes-asleep-2: I'm having a difficult time meeting new friends too. So far all the potential boyfriends I've met have been a pain in my butt & not worth the time or effort spent (not saying everyone is like that). Feel free to IM me. Just please let me know that you're from the forums so I know who you are.

There are very real churches in SL. If you are lonely that is a good place to start. They have services every Sunday and during the week. You will feel a part of a community just as in RL. Buy a sailboat or airplane and spend time in the Blake Sea with an interesting activity, buy a horse and ride. I think those things help take the edge off being lonely and make us a more interesting friend and meet interesting people. There is more to do than just go to clubs.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4056 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.