Marketplace listings for direct delivery.

Karma Lionheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4068 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have several items on Marketplace, but only five are active. I am unable to activate any other direct delivery listings. When I try to do so I receive one of two messages... Successfully Updated, or I'm taken to a new window that says Sorry for Your wait we have been informed of this problem and will look into it shortly. Thing is, I've waited and continuously tried to activate my listings for nearly three weeks now. How do I get my direct delivery listings to actually activate?

1 answer to this question

If you have filled in all of the required fields, they should be activated when you click the Update button.   If they don't you may have better luck if you change to a different web browser.   Linden Lab web sites have a notoriously bad time with IE for some reason, so Firefox, Chrome, and Opera often work better.  If even that doesn't work, you may have to try out some new curses.  There are many bugs in the Marketplace system, and you may have tripped across one of them.  You can try fling a support ticket, but I suspect it will work about as well as the curses do -- and won't be as satisfying.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4068 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.