The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Forgot to post my cascade! Dang, I adore my cascade!!!
:D

cascade.jpg

lol, its not hard to fall in love with your house and your cascade :smileywink: This is just so beautiful ! and nicely decored ! i adore this style...

i bet you had a lot of fun rebuilding your place.. This is one of the great side of SL !

Since its awfully hot here... This one make me think it could be even worse lol 

white-buffalo_001.jpg

i took this one by chance, when i went to visit my friend Herk's new house... it was the view from the back of his house .... Not sure the sim will remain with this for long, but well, for now its just a beautiful view... 

• Like 2

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Since its awfully hot here... This one make me think it could be even worse lol 

white-buffalo_001.jpg

i took this one by chance, when i went to visit my friend Herk's new house... it was the view from the back of his house .... Not sure the sim will remain with this for long, but well, for now its just a beautiful view... 

WOW!!!! Awesome picture! But... but... makes me want to push my fan's speed to the maximum! :D

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Here are some pictures I took today at the Sunday Breakfast!

Breakfast is Served 1.png

Breakfast is Served 2.png

Breakfast is Served 3.png

Peace!

yay ! as your pics display it was a great breakfast, althought i had the lower fps i ever had lol, i really enjoyed this place and will go back later there for doing some photos

Thank you Trin!  Yes the place is fantastic!  Great place to take pictures!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Great party shots Hippie! Sorry I missed it but I've been busy the whole weekend adding the last details to my land. 

The bathroom is all finished! I'm so glad I digged in my inventory:  old drawers, sofa and vintage posters from Mudshake, a wonderfully creative store which sadly doesn't exist anymore...

bath1.jpg

The music corner.

music.jpg

Now some exteriors. Low LI, the wonders of mesh!!!

gardening.jpg

hut.jpg

And finally, the paddock! Happy horses, donkey, goats, sheeps and chicks!

paddock.jpg

These 4 lovely deers are just 2 prims! Yay! Might get herd!
:P

deers.jpg

PS: @ Trin, thanks for the gift, sweetie, I love it! :heart:

Hugs you all! :smileyhappy:

Your place look fantastic Val!  Such detail!  I will be out again soon to look and to raid!  Hugs!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Great party shots Hippie! Sorry I missed it but I've been busy the whole weekend adding the last details to my land. 

The bathroom is all finished! I'm so glad I digged in my inventory:  old drawers, sofa and vintage posters from Mudshake, a wonderfully creative store which sadly doesn't exist anymore...

bath1.jpg

The music corner.

music.jpg

Now some exteriors. Low LI, the wonders of mesh!!!

gardening.jpg

hut.jpg

And finally, the paddock! Happy horses, donkey, goats, sheeps and chicks!

paddock.jpg

These 4 lovely deers are just 2 prims! Yay! Might get herd!
:P

deers.jpg

PS: @ Trin, thanks for the gift, sweetie, I love it! :heart:

Hugs you all! :smileyhappy:

So beautiful Val, always so peaceful looking. beautiful home and land. Sooo, that's it!  I am moving in, *packs my bags and heads over* :smileylol:

Thank you Hippie, Lighting and shadows are made by myself.. plus some other settings and processing lol... well, you know.. i cant resist to play with my snapshots... its like an addiction for me lol but a safe one.... So i dont mind my graph card is not great enough for rendering some lights and shadows inworld lol... on the contrary lol, this is an excuse for me for opening them in my photoshop and play with them lol....my snapshots are only toys for i can play with them lol....

But you know Hippie... all this is your fault :smileywink:... you are the one who pushed me into this addiction with your thread... i will never stop to thank you :smileyhappy:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Thank you Hippie, Lighting and shadows are made by myself.. plus some other settings and processing lol... well, you know.. i cant resist to play with my snapshots... its like an addiction for me lol but a safe one.... So i dont mind my graph card is not great enough for rendering some lights and shadows inworld lol... on the contrary lol, this is an excuse for me for opening them in my photoshop and play with them lol....my snapshots are only toys for i can play with them lol....

But you know Hippie... all this is your fault :smileywink:... you are the one who pushed me into this addiction with your thread... i will never stop to thank you :smileyhappy:

Awwww!  Your pictures are so good! :matte-motes-grin:  Yes a safe addiction indeed!  Thank you for sharing on the Picture Thread!  Hugs!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.