The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

ok after the long break because of the installation of my art gallery, here is one i made from a snapshot i took at SL10B in an exhibit called Stunning about fractals...

a bit abstract then, not my usual style, but still so interesting to explore new pathes.

SL10B-Stunning.jpg

I love it!  Fantastic!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

This is one wonderful picture Trin, I am loving it!

I am sorry to post such creativeless pics, but my land is now all set up and I'm loving it.....

books.jpg

bike.jpg

laundry.jpg

Hugs you Choupinette !

why the hell are you saying you post creativeless pics ? i had to reread 3 times to be sure to understand ! that's not true at all... and your land is just crazily lovely, i cant wait to be on vacations at the end of the week to get time for new pics and your land will be for sure one of the destinations scheduled for pics.

when Hippie started this thread some monthes ago, ive been looking at your pics with mouthwatering, hoping that one day i could make pics with so much clarity and definition... Today, if i may admit i worked a lot (thanks Hippie for this thread, you're the one who made me discover this new passion), but i will certainly not agree to say your pics are creativeless or less good than mines... 

So stop saying such things, or i may come during my vacations to Paris and spank you lol...

and youll get the pic aswell this week end lol.. this will be your pusnishment for saying things like this.

Hugs ma belle.

ETA : and useless to say i m loving your pics ! :smileywink:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I am sorry to post such creativeless pics, but my land is now all set up and I'm loving it.....

books.jpg

bike.jpg

laundry.jpg

Hugs you Choupinette !

Just Lovely Val!  Coming out to night to raid!  Woot!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

books.jpg

bike.jpg

laundry.jpg

Hugs you Choupinette !

why the hell are you saying you post creativeless pics ? i had to reread 3 times to be sure to understand ! that's not true at all... and your land is just crazily lovely, i cant wait to be on vacations at the end of the week to get time for new pics and your land will be for sure one of the destinations scheduled for pics.

when Hippie started this thread some monthes ago, ive been looking at your pics with mouthwatering, hoping that one day i could make pics with so much clarity and definition... Today, if i may admit i worked a lot (thanks Hippie for this thread, you're the one who made me discover this new passion), but i will certainly not agree to say your pics are creativeless or less good than mines... 

So stop saying such things, or i may come during my vacations to Paris and spank you lol...

and youll get the pic aswell this week end lol.. this will be your pusnishment for saying things like this.

Hugs ma belle.

What Trin Said!   HEHEH!   :matte-motes-big-grin:

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

books.jpg

bike.jpg

laundry.jpg

Hugs you Choupinette !

Hugs ma belle.

What Trin Said!   HEHEH!   :matte-motes-big-grin:

Peace!

be careful Val... you ll have 2 knocking at your door for spankiing you : Hippie and me ! hehehehheheheheh... 

Lol Trin! A spank from two friends as wonderful as you and Hippie won't be a punishment! :D My talking parrot told me Hippie already came to raid my kitchen last night... :P But be careful, now I have more dogs, horses, sheeps, goats, a donkey and even a pig to protect me!!!

Anyway, now that the place is finished, I can relax and paint. :smileyhappy:

artist.jpg

• Like 4

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol Trin! A spank from two friends as wonderful as you and Hippie won't be a punishment!
:D
My talking parrot told me Hippie already came to raid my kitchen last night...
:P
But be careful, now I have more dogs, horses, sheeps, goats, a donkey and even a pig to protect me!!!

artist.jpg

wow Val.. that just a stuning photo !

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol Trin! A spank from two friends as wonderful as you and Hippie won't be a punishment!
But be careful, now I have more dogs, horses, sheeps, goats, a donkey and even a pig to protect me!!!

artist.jpg

LOL Val!  I wont spank.  Hard that is.  HEHEH!  yes came over last night and raided.  Did not get a chance to post here, but you can see the pictures on my feed!  Big hugs my friend!

Peace! 

Val, I never cease to be amazed at how wonderful your pics are and the attention to detail you put into decorating your home and land, Your place always looks like a true home to me :)  In these pics, my fav is the clothes hanging on the line, reminds me of home when I was a little girl :)  hugs :heart:

valerie Inshan wrote:

artist.jpg

I absolutely adore this pic Val, and is that watermelon I spy in the corner? ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.