Any job training classes in SL? Something affordable. Looking for a job, but have no experiene.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been on SL for many months searching for a job, but unsuccessful at it.   Most jobs only requesting experienced dancers, D.J.s, and hosts.  Are there any job training programs that are affordable to take or are there any animations I need to buy and download from the website or inworld tobuild experience?  Thanks.

I know there's a DJ school but you need to look around the forums.  I can't remember the names.  There's also emoting schools if you want to be a stripper.  If you want to be a model there are model schools all around but you need to spend a lot on these (6k +).  Use the search inworld to find them or the forums.  

Try the events schedule section on your SL desktop homepage at the bottom and filter for the education section, you will find some institutions around SL that give free classes to help you gain experience in building, or running your own business, building jewelry, etc. These tend to be good quality courses that are usually instructed by experienced SL residents! Not only will you gain knowledge but you will gain new friends that may be able to teach you a thing or two. Good Luck

I am a club owner, have worked as a DJ for a number of SL clubs. I am also a certified model and professional photographer. I have been looking for club staff (hosts, DJs, a manager and performers for a new concept in SL musical theater). I am not necessarily asking for experience, but a willingness to learn and some amount of dedication to the success of the club. I am willing to train if you are willing to learn and spend the time growing this unique club. As a club manager or host, you can learn about promoting the club. As a performer, I can teach you a lot of tricks I learned in modeling school.

If you are interested, I only need you to do one thing. Visit the club, go upstairs and click on the sandwich board - Join the Eclectricity Staff group. You can also do a group search and join that way. Fill out the application and return it to Isabelle Mavendorf. Remember that SL job experience is not a prerequisite.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.