Your clothing is still loading?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4072 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So ever since last night. I'll log on and I will get the "your clothing is still loading" and my friends list also says (Loading) by every picture. My settings should not be a problem. It could be my firewall settings but I have no idea what every thing should be checked as in windows fire wall (Public, private, etc.) Please help I have tried relogging multiple times but nothing really seems to load atleast not for like 10 minutes but I usually load in like 1 second.

Hi Dsx,

It can be so many causes, but this seems a typical internet connection problem. The list by Thinkerer is a way to start indeed.

In such cases, most of the time the internet route bewteen your computer and the  Second Life servers somewhere has failed, and that is what you get. Sometimes the fail started at a critical point of logging in and then this will repeat forever.
I know that all internet traffic to Second Life goes via Above.net these days, and Above.net has had many problems in the last weeks. Not to get too technically detailed, but they have had high packet losses, high ping rates. It just means the internet connection (via Above.net) has had a fail if you experience such a thing.

If the list of Thinker hasn't given a solution, the normal way is to completely uninstall (including all subdirectories) and re-install your viewer... and then login at a different location in SL.

Always start SL with a fresh started computer and router. A router reset isn't good enough, you litterarly unplug it for at least 5 minutes and plug it again to restart so that you internet provider can request and authorize a new IP.

Hope this all info has helped and good luck :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4072 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.