pokemon new game

GreenDrake

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there, me and couple of my friend making an pokemon arena game so basically player could play against a friend or Pc.

Its still in pre alpha and the system will work by that the players will buy an poke'mon to the battle and battle against each other, and the winner will get a prize(still haven't decided on).

I would like to know about places that would like to get to put the arena on their island and maybe could contribute to the development of the game.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best regards, dudu

thnx everyone for the comments.

We send a message to Nintendo regarding the game

let me clarify this: we are students from college in Tel Aviv, Israel and we are doing this product as a project that we are making in the SL world.

We have no intention to make real money from it, it's purpose is pure academic.

• 3 months later...

Voodoo Schnyder wrote:

If it's purely academic then you're not a threat to nintendo, if you wanted to turn in profit, you still wouldn't be, nintendo wouldn't bother with a small to medium business operating in a low class engine like SL, no matter how good you would be

Of course they would. It's a matter of the law and if they let one business use their copyrighted items then it opens the door for anyone to do so. You don't think that Warner Brothers had to get a license to make the cartoon? Or Hasbro for the toys? Anyone using the images is at risk for a DMCA, whether they are making a profit or not.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.