Set prims to a skybox

vng

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok i sound very newbie but actually i am.

I have a region  and i want to make some skyboxs to rent.But idk how i can set how many prims each skybox will  be able to have...Any help pls?

Thanks in advance

Greetings

VNG

You can`t :)

It`s simply a metter of showing/telling people how many prims they can use and keep track that they don`t go over it
You can`t set an ctual quote like a normal parcel has if doing it in group

Painfull way is to setup multiple groups and match the prim limit by deeding each parcel to it`s own group so normal land resctrictions come into play

Yes, but it`s simply an "allowence" as people know they can use 100 prims with the rental, but if they want more they can rent it

It`s just police work to make sure no one uses more prims then they pay for, if they use more then they get a notice/warning to remove items or rent more prims

ex:
Owner has 500 prims in group land available

Rental 1: l$100 for box and 50 prims
Rental 2: l$400 for box and 200 prims

The owner still has 250 prims free so they can do l$50 for 50 extra prims and increase the rental fee for that specific tenant

Get the idea? :)

Alicia Sautereau wrote:

Indeed, they have an inbuilt prim counter and give a warning, from what i recall, when the limit is passed

It still demands daily checking to make sure every one pays for what they use tho
;)

could program it to send an email in case they go over, but that's about it, yes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.