Recomendations?

SLtesterL2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone! :matte-motes-smitten:

I've recently have been finding myself bored. Well...not bored...stuck maybe?...:matte-motes-confused: IDK but I just know I can't seem to find any sims that can't seem to hold my interest. I have tried typing my interests/hobbies in the search bar but my results remain fruitless or i'm left with an ugly and empty sim. I think there are amazing sims its just that I can't seem to find or technically search for them in the correct manner. 

Interests/Hobbies

• Fishing
  • Cooking
  • Anime
  • Video games (I don't care much for the shooters, treasure/adventure/RPG, maze games in SL, Im looking more for like fighting style(Similar to soul caliber or Super Smash Bros. Brawl or platform style games)
  • Rain, cities, forests are what I like to look for when I search for scenic sims . (Rain especially)
  • Interactive art displays? (I can't really describe it...but Bryn oh's creations are a perfect example)
  • Swimming
  • Reading (Library sims)
  • Building (classes that is I would like to gain the skills to create content)
  • Movies or plays

Yeah thats all I seem to think of ATM sorry guys... :matte-motes-stress:

Also, please do not direct me to any clubs or music sims since I do not care for large crowds and music.

IMPORTANT: NO ADULT SIMS! (NO NUDITY, SEX, &/or GORE)

Thank You!

- Jesse

In the Region Kuula, is a Group that helps Residents, new, and old. The Group host many types of SL classes, and activities.

The Inworld Classifieds are an excellent resource, for Residents who are interested in attending an Event in SL.

The Premium Sandboxes, are among my favorite destinations. Thousands upon thousands of prims, all for me... sorta.

Using Search, looking in Groups, can lead to recreation.

Acquire a vehicle, get out on the roadway, and drive. When you find something you think is interesting, stop the vehicle, and have a look, or a chat, with the object of interest.

Don't be shy; you have a firewall, so, you're safe.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.