looking for a Scripter ASAP

Serenity30250

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The project is for an object which an avatar could drop a Note Card in it, without having to own the object. I am collecting stories for an Adult Library and would like to be able to have people drop off their NCs. One question I do have is, if someone drops an NC, is it possible for them to do it confidentially? That is important, but we could do it without. The scripted object will have floating text, inviting people to click on the object. After clicking it, it gives them an NC of guidelines for submission, and then invites them to submit their NC.

Please contact GiGi (Serenity30250) in-world ASAP.

The project is for an object which an avatar could drop a Note Card in it, without having to own the object. I am collecting stories for an Adult Library and would like to be able to have people drop off their NCs. One question I do have is, if someone drops an NC, is it possible for them to do it confidentially? That is important, but we could do it without. The scripted object will have floating text, inviting people to click on the object. After clicking it, it gives them an NC of guidelines for submission, and then invites them to submit their NC.

Please contact GiGi (Serenity30250) in-world ASAP.

Have you looked on the marketplace for a mailbox or drop box? I know several of these exist that work just as you're asking this one to, and some of them are even free(a couple I believe are open source, so you can even look at the script to see how it does what it does..always a plus).

It might just save you a step or two, is all. Good luck with your search!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.