Looking for a custom skin and more

MikoShin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4171 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I’m looking for someone who has the time to help me create a complete avatar. When I say complete I mean complete from hair, shape, skin, and other body parts. So let me explain what I am looking for. Some skins look ok on some shapes and not on others. Some hair goes with certain shape and so on. What I want is for it all to fit together or be made for each other.

For example lets start with the shape. I want something that resembles me, short and sweet. I am 134 cm (4′5″) and 32.9 kg (72.5 lbs). My measurements are 74B-54-70 (34AA-21.5-27.5). I want a shape that is similar to that. It can be a little bit bigger if that works better in SL but I want it small like me. Yes I know that you can just move sliders around but I have found that moving adult shape sliders to smaller sizes doesn’t always work. If you already have a shape that you have created that will work that is fine with me. So with the small shape I would then want my hair and skin to fit it. What I want to do is be able to send you pictures that you can use for the skin and hair. I realize it may not be 100% like the pictures but I would like it to be close. As far as the private parts go we can discuss those in private. I would like something that matches the skin color you created. It doesn’t have to have features such as animations etc., if that is too difficult to do. There are plenty of pose balls and other menus that work just fine for that sort of thing. What I would like is for it look like it’s part of my skin and fit so it doesn’t look so much like an attachment.

I realize that all this will take some time so I’m not asking someone to do it in days or weeks. I also realize that because it is a lot of work it will not be cheap. That’s okay I’m trying to buy something so that I don’t have to buy anything else for my avatar but accessories. We can talk about the price and come to an agreement. I am also looking to do this in stages of sorts. By that I mean like if the shape and hair are easy to make and can be done quickly then do that first I will pay you and use them while you are creating the skin or whatever. I would also be open to paying you a percentage upfront for each piece before you start creating and the balance when they are finished, as long as you don’t say it will cost around L$ 5000 and then when it’s done say the final price is L$10000. Also if you have your own store and want to sell what you created for me I don’t mind as long as you are willing to change the face a little bit so it’s not exactly the same. Any way that’s what I’m searching for and not sure if it’s something that I will be able to find 

Why dont you spend good money on finding every single thing, to creat a unique style, that would be more fun, than expecting one person to have the skills to do all that you are asking for, it is not possible, because a good creator, is a good creator doing for example, skin, but not other things or if they do good hair, they dont do skin, you do not want a jack of all trades master to none,

I do believe you would have more fun using all that money making a really good unique style by shopping around

I have been shopping around and have been unable to find what I am looking for so far but if you know of places to look then let me know. What I have found is that is if I find the smaller shape I want then the hair that I find dosen't fit because it was mad for large shapes. Even when I buy ones that are modable they just don't fit right or maybe I'm just not doing it right. My main proplem though is with the skins. So I guess I'm looking more for a skin than anything. I have searched for asian skins and most all of them are Japanese or Chinese looking. I'm 100% Thai so even though I have asian qualities in me my skin is not white and it's not a taned caucasian color. While it's true that many women here in Thailand want to be white I like my yellowish brown skin and want to find a skin in SL that reflects that. The other problem I have with the asian skins I have found is the eyes. While my eyes do have an asian slant to them in the corners they are big and expressive not small and squinty. But like I said if you or anyone else can point in the right; direction to buy them then that's fine too I just haven't found any yet.

Oh ok, well Aiko skin from Belleza, it is really pretty and different tones, check that one out, also Vive9 has very beautiful asian skin, but I think Aiko looks beautiful, and you should try the shape for that skin too, regarding hair, all good hair in SL should have a hud to resize it, maybe a little tricky, but most of them have resize hud, so you should be able to do it, and also they have alpha so it hides your head or ears if you like, I would suggest visit many blogs, and see what you see and go try and try

also a beautiful asian one is Kumi from pinkfuel, also try shapes, here is another forum thread you can read

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Your-Avatar/Looking-for-a-nice-Asian-female-skin/td-p/1701989

and a Fashion feed with tons of blogs

http://fashionfeedofsl.com/

Thanks for the info Sid Riler it was very helpful. I found someone who is willing to make a custom skin for me so have that in the works now. While I am waiting for the skin I did get the Aiko skin from Belleza and it will work till the cutom one comes. Also found a shape from Tokyo Girl from the other forum thread you mentioned. She has some nice smaller shape and some good hair that fit them well also. So thanks for the advice it was helpful and I'm on my way to getting just what I want in my avatar. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4171 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.