Make-a-friend day!

Xilion Iceberg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure wether or not the title points out an already existing day, but if not, I am starting one (for myself at least) today!

I am rather happy and I have a couple of friends on SL. It never hurts to meet new, interesting people and with that particular mindset, I am writing this post.

Beside conducting business and doing stuff (for me, that would be DJ'ing and running my DJ School), I love chatting with people. Call it obvious, but to me, Second Life is an awesome platform to learn about, talk with, and have some fun with other cultures and people. Seeing as I live in The Netherlands, most people I meet aren't Dutch (though a lot of them are, shockingly, haha). I just have a love for a lot of the different people out there and there's almost always some common ground to be found. It's exactly that social interaction I've grown to love about Second Life in the time I've spent on the Grid.

While this isn't a literal "please be my friend" request (and, to make sure no one takes offense to that; I do support threads like that!), I'm just curious as to what sort of people might subscribe to, or agree with my viewpoint. Obviously, if you would want to be friends, an invitiation is always welcome.

So, without further ado, let it be known that today is my Make-a-friend day, and you're invited! :D

Be my friend? ^_^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.