Suddenly Crashing When I TP Cool VL Viewer

Ariel Queller

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

iv been using Cool VL Viewer for over a year with no problems. Logged on today it was fine for hours then i did a relog and couldnt get back in....my viewer wouldnt load....so i re installed it...logged in and now i crash when i try tp....every time...so i literally cannot tp.  This never happened before is there anything i havent set right or something o.O

Update: Issue Resolved

hey thanks guys sorry im only seeing this now. Yes it was only on the Cool VL my laptop wont run any other viewer ( 6 years old integrated graphics lol getting new one soon) Yes I know of Henri and his forum....which is completely useless....i tried 5 times to register to the forum to ask for help...each time it would claim to send me a registration email which i would never receive. I checked Henris profile in sl..on which he states he will Mute anyone who asks for help.....so yeh i wasnt at all impressed.  I eventually fixed the issue myself by installing an older version of the viewer. I,ll have a new laptop soon with radeon graphics and can go back to using firestorm thankfully!!  :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.