Old rag come to life.

Stefanosje Sellers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey you!

In the past I've always been told how first impressions make a world of difference. Therefore I am going to start with an apology right away: English is not my main language. Apart from some grammar flaws my writing is O.K, however I may come across extremely formal. I am not really that much of a strict personality!

Now we've had that cleared up, I should probably let you in on my name. I'm Stefan M. and you most likely (I estimate chances 1 out of 39 million) won't remember me from the old days. I'm a 19 year old student in programming from the very heart of the Netherlands, Amsterdam. My very first steps in SecondLife begun in one of the early years where the client had an appeal with similarities to an IM client. This was lead by a TV show I had seen on about a gentleman creating music players (this was top notch tech. in it's day) and actively creating content. A very inspiring view was given on the Second land of oppirtunities. Now let's not make this sound as-if I am the type of cheap salesmen whom flood your marketplaces (I miss xlstreet) with freebies only with a price. My first days I fear, were much like one. Before we continue, I can hear the questions roaming in your head. The calculation of years with my age in mind. I'm not going to work around it. I was one of your teen residents whom most roughly worked his way around staying on the grid. At the time teen grid was a seperate world and required a creditcard. Development, business nor quality were present at that grid, at that time. I know the majority of the readers will not appreciate this. I am sorry. If this still cringes your principiality strongly, I advice you to close this thread. We will most likely not be able to bond any kind of friendship.

Let's get back on point. I've been on and off the grid with various accounts building coding enterprises, starting off with tinyest projects and marketting leading to some profitable experiences. At the time, this greatly impressed me. Most of my age were doing paperrounds whilst I was earning my money coding 'trafficbots', LSL robotics (AI's were totally fashion during that period) and many other small coding solutions. This was not only a fun and exciting period, but went along with a great part of education that undoubtedly lead to my efforts and decisions going to a high level of coding in real as well. Anyhow. Having to leave the grid and rebuild business over and over, never really lead to steady friendships. You gain some and before you know LL had blocked you out and you could start over.

Over time I've done working DJing in clubs, my own club and even freelance events on the grid. Undespite how I started off taking screenshots of 'avatars' and giving them high-tech transparent backgrounded portret pictures, I've also ran a mall in conclave with a great animator Louis. Called 'Mall Holland'. This was before the inflation. My friends at SW-RP community whom trusted me with all their coding needs and various other small projects.

I'm back, and back for good now. Age has given me much wisdom and I am ready to regain the grids trust. As a young adult I look forwards to meeting all of you fantastic creators, musicians and developpers. I look forward to the amazing moments I have had in my spread SecondLife and want to thank all of my previous friends for supporting me and doing business with me. Some of the amazing people whom lead not only my SecondLIfe but many others by making their incredible builds:

-Thoys, Thoys Bots

-Jody Palmer, coding tutor.

You may have realised by now, I've only unlocked this account since a couple of days after a -almost- 12 month dispute with LL. Thank you LL. My previous account went by the name of RoyalGuardMedi or else known as 'Larissa'. 

Let's leave the sad stories behind now, and start with some of my interests:

Most adorn by me on the grid are the amazing enviourments and recreational areas shaped by it's residents. I love movie sets and themed lands. I used to have a small piece of land with a home. A beach resort I called it. Decorating homes is one of my secret passions and *FORBIDDEN WORD*gambling*FORBIDDEN WORD* still grabs allot of my joy in-game. No, I totally don't have any old school slots and they are for sure not hidden in my basement. I like roleplay only the language barrier is a great issue to me. Not only did it lead to allot of 'arguments' and angry pms of cocky, it also drains allot of energy. This only goes for the hardcore RP scenes ofcourse.

I will soon be putting up a post offering any services as a volunteer, I'm really happy to get back on the saddle and run some other projects. I've just rolled out of a online gaming community which I got back in order and allowed it's growth considerably. Ofcourse I will be more then happy to hang-out with you in-game and have some conversations with you.

Some facts about me:

-Loves dance/progressive music.

-Hates vanilla smudge and pure chocolate.

-Can't stand laggy sims.

The pleasure is mine,

Stefanosje Sellers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.