Store Issue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi not quite sure if this is the right place for a bit of a rant but here goes --

Yesterday in a store in sl i purchased an olde world type sinkcabinet with included decorations plus a matching table,Not eexpensive so thats not the issue,I thought i rercognised the above items from someplace but as i was decorating a new house i presdumed i had maybe seen it on a previous visit.I had an issue with the chirs so sent an IM to the owner,In the meantime i was looking through my INv for another table to use,i found one rezzed it and loand behold exactly the same table then i remembered where i had seen it before so i checked and yep i had the same sink cabinet. i had got the items off the marketplace for free sometime before but they are on a  Sim where all the builds (hoiuses and other items are free)

The items are exactly the same apart  from the texture ,the pots and pans are all in the exact same place,same items same colours.This is not the first time ive seen items from this sim being offered for sale the other place is actually selling a house exactly the same but calling it by a different name,Well thats off my chest now lol make of it whjat you will :) Update the store owner came to see it and when i said i had gotten the same one off marketplace for free she quickly left ;)

They could both be legitimately created from a full perms template set, which are designed and sold for 'creators'  to retexture, rename and resell as their own, however, many of these have eulas that prohibit sale for free. An entire sim of free content is a wee bit suspicious, I must say, as is a merchant denying customer service for no good reason.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.