Am i restricted?

Cecelia Levee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i'm having this issue of not being able to login between 3AM - 8AM SLT for the last  3 months, i've done all the possible solutions like re-installing, clearing cache, restarting modem, check firewalls and even deleting more than half my inventory but still to no avail.. am i being restricted to login at a specific time? i've done nothing offensive to anyone to report me or something.. and all my alts can login without problem..help!

6 answers to this question

No, a Restricted Account would not be able to access Second Life at any time, login would be disabled.

A restricted, or Banned Account, would receive an Email from Linden Lab. Check the email associated with the SL Account.

If you are using a University, or School Campus Server, access times may be restricted.

Are you getting any Error Messages?

Does your Computer meet the Minimum system requirements?

• Like 1

i checked my email associated with SL account and i didn't see any message coming from LL and i'm using my own pc at home, same pc & connection since 2 yrs ago.. when i'm using V3, im only up to "logging in" for hours (same time everyday) even if i restart my pc and modem then after that "restricted time" i can login easily & normally.. no error messages.. all my alts can login during that "restricted time", only my main account can't.. :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.