how to file a complaint for verbal abuse

Yasmin Wirsing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought a texture board off of marketplace...had some issues with it so i im'd the creator after following the notecard instructions. He was very rude, swore at me, called me names. Im so shocked that someone of this nature is even selling and dealing with the public. How can i go about filing a complaint about this person. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

3 answers to this question

Verbal? Were you in voice? Then you have no proof. Anyway, even if it was in local chat, that would be a resident to resident dispute and it's not worth filing an abuse report. I can understand you are shocked but if LL had to interfere in every rude interactions between residents, they would have to hire a zillion guys full time for that. 

Forget about this person. Block/mute if you are inclined so. You can also leave a bad review on the product you purchased, but that's about it. Don't waiste your time and energy on a bad experience. Just move on and keep enjoying your SL. :smileyhappy:

• Like 2

You can try filing an Abuse Report, but unless it falls under the category of harrassment (that is, repeated unwanted contact) or intolerance (defined in the Community Standards as "The use of derogatory or demeaning language or images in reference to another Resident's race, ethnicity, gender, religion, or sexual orientation"), Linden Lab is not likely to pay any attention to your complaint.  It falls under the general heading of a "dispute between residents", which they leave to you to resolve or ignore.

• Like 1

Добрый вечер уважаимые администраторы!!! У меня возникла проблема , я думаю что мой акуант взломан,  я сейчас почти не играю в игру, но с моего аватара уже 5 дней кто то заходит, мне об этом пишут друзья в скайп, я прошу вас помочь мне в даном вопросе. С уважением MiLaAnqeLL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.