Is project skylight available for use yet?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Is project skylight available for use yet?    If so how can I use it?   If anyone cares to answer my questions please E-mail me the answers from an account that you do not care if I have or not.  It's not like I will ever use it more than once to thank you for the information.  If I get any.

tbistoner@yahoo.com

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

No it isn't and I haven't heard that it will be anytime soon.  I checked the sources to see if anything had been mentioned about the project lately and didn't find any mention of it since a meeting of the viewer evolution user group on 3/16/2011 and that only briefly.  It was stated that a blog post would be made when and if a viewer became available.

For those that don't know, Project Skylight is (was?) LL's project to develop a web based viewer for SL.  I'm not even sure they are still working on it since nothing has been said for a few years about it.

To the OP, I am not going to email the answer to you.  If you can't be bothered to check back here for it , so be it.  We are volunteers answering questions here not employees.

Hopefully Paully Darkfury was smart enough to make sure that update to his his threads were sent to his email of record.

FYI - I've visited Cloud Party [a Chrome-Based 3D World] and it is to say the least, interesting. We have friends there making content [Great Looking clothing] to make that world more stylish.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.