What is the proper process to update a DD item on MP?

Benito Carnell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have fixed a bug on one of my items and need to update the product on Marketplace. In the old days we simply switched the item in the Magic Box and if the item was named the same then no problem, however with Direct Delivery what is the proper way to do it?

I am inclined to making another folder that is named the same exact thing as the one on MP now and uploading it, my guess is that MP will update itself? This is probably wrong so any feedback would be appreciated. 

EDIT: Thanks for the replies that was easy :D

2 answers to this question

Hi Benito

you need to send the new folder to the mp via your merchant outbox. Once its done, go in the first item product page (edit) and clik on the "edit associated object" then you'll see the new folder that you just sent to the mp. clik on "choose" and update your listing. and voila... you may check then with a test delivery :smileywink:

• Like 3

Changing the item associated with a listing

If you want to sell a different or updated version of an item using a current listing:

1. In the upper-right, choose My Marketplace > Merchant home.
  2. On the left, click Manage inventory.
  3. Find the item you want to update, and choose Actions > Edit at the far right. 

edit_listing.png
  4. Click Search without entering anything in the text box. A list of inventory items appears. These are the inventory items not associated with any listing information.
  5. Click the name of the new item. Next to SL object name, the name of the new item now appears.
    Edit associated object.png
  6. Click the Update button at the bottom to save your changes.
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.