Failure to deliver services

ropedick

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello All, I recently paid someone to decorate part of my sim that ive been working on and  think ive been taken for 6k. What was suppose to happen was the retexturing and decorating of an oriental Build I have on the sim. She wanted 1/2 down and 1/2 upon completion of work. I paid her and not 3 mins later she logged off and Ive only heard from her one time since. This was the 22nd of Jan, I havent " seen" her online but as she is in The group for the sim I can see she has been on. I also have freinds check her profile and she's on but hidden from me.

I did file an abuse report for failure to deliver product service and have yet to hear anything back. The one time i did manage to contact her i did get her to admit that she was paid yet no work was completed...I kept the convo in a NC. I know its against TOS but i knew i was going to have a problem. Ive tried live support, and calling but was directed each time to file an AR...is there anything else i can do?

LL won't resolve residential disputes, and my experience of issues like this suggests they won't do anything about your AR. Payments and other terms negotiated via contracts are not considered 'products' or 'services', they're user-to-user agreements.

Your only recourse would be to speak to your local (RL) police.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.