Made a little movie for the marketplace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

well, its dynamic, its says the essential and the its not boring, id say : good job !

it seems to be a good ad video imho... :smileyhappy:

just a lil comment however, but its only my liking, the background music looks a lil too much commercial one, i mean, i would expect from a dj school a more underground music.. but its only my taste, and well, i admit that for an ad, yours its pretty what is heard on ads usually...so well... dont pay attention to my remark lol... its just me :smileywink:

Nicely produced but it doesn't tell me what you're qualifications are to teach someone to be a 'real' DJ.  Are you a professional licensed DJ in RL who has been to broadcasting school?  I think it is misleading to say you can teach anyone to be a 'real' DJ unless you have RL credentials.  It takes a lot more than a good voice to be a real DJ.  There are a few RL DJ's that DJ in SL however most all SL DJ's are hobbyists that have a good music collection, know how to download music  and have a stream.  It is misrepresentation to say you are a real DJ, or anything real,  unless you are.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.