Can anyone tell me who made this dress template?

Victoria Lovelace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I want to make a new dress for my store. I see this certain style dress in a lot of places and I really like it. Unfortunately, after hours of searching, I cannot find who makes it or where to buy it (the template for the dress)

Here is a screenshot:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2a93dpc.jpg

If anyone know who the creator is or if they can just give me a link to their marketplace I would appreciate it. Thank you!

well, first its not sure at all the creator of this dress want to sell the template... not every creators do this.

you should give a look on the MP typing dresses templates, or clothes templates or just templates and see what you can find here that is close. 

If you have some skills on gimp or photoshop, then it will be easy to modify the layout to be even more closer to the dress you want to do... 

And imho, such dress is really not hard to create totally aswell.. indeed, if you know a lil about how to design clothing on an external software...:smileyhappy: . You can find some really great tutorials for learning here and there if you googlize you search. 

Glad you found what you needed.  If not, check out some of the layered clothing templates by Rip Rock on Marketplace, the dress pictured more or less looks like some of hers. 

I am glad to see some designer are still doing layered clothing.  I personally hate mesh clothing for a number reasons so I tend to buy nicely made layered and prim based clothing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.