A friend sent me a gift, I accepted it, but today it's gone help!

Nat Jarvis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Last night, a friend transfered me a dance pack from Akeyo.  I got it, it was boxed and wasn't able to rez it to open it at that time so I just left it in my inventory for later.  Now today, it's nowhere to be found.  Not at the sim that I was at last night either.  This was expensive, any help is appreciated!

1 answer to this question

Before you panic, first open the "Recent" tab in your inventory.  Click the little gear symbol in the lower left corner and choose Show Filters.  Then set the date back a couple of days.  Everything that was added to your inventory in that period should now be listed in "Recent".

If it's not there, then you can have a mild panic.  Don't go overboard, though.  Your Inventory is really a locally cached copy on your own computer.  It may have been damaged, so you'll want to remove it and force the servers to send you a new copy.  Here's how >>> http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_cache_clear .  The most important part of those instructions is "While inventory repopulates, do not teleport anywhere, and do not attempt to access anything in your inventory."  That should bring your missing stuff back.  I hope.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.