Additional flooring in "A" frame "Tahoe" style homes

Rynokat75

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am considering a Linden home instead of being a vagabond which I practically am in REAL life, but I have just one question. I understand there is no modification other than decorating, does that include adding "platforms" or something like additional flooring? I really am partial to the "Cypress" house but would like to make better use of the space provided by adding tiers or attatchments from wall to wall. It would be good for my alts and visitors, plus the ceiling is so high I could feasably have 2 large floors (ground & second) with the addition of 2 messanines, one midway between the ground floor & 2nd, & the other acting as a loft between the 2nd floor & the ceiling. Either of which messanine would only cover no more than half of the floor plan for continuity, almost acting as an oversized landing because the stairs, ramp or ladderway would connect to and run through all 4 levels. That and I don't want to make the place too clausterphobic, the idea I have in mind would split the difference.

2 answers to this question

Yes, you can rez prims in your Linden Home. You can even make the textures match by picking up the free Linden Home textures at the Linden Home Infohubs.

Texture pack locations: 

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Linden-Homes/ta-p/700103#Section_.4.7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.