hi someone stole my liden how can i report him and if anyone knows if ill get my money back after

Nemesis Charisma

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ok sorry you are right i didnt explain what hapent exactly i build and i asked from a builders group someone to make me mesh custom work a girl asnwered in IM and she seemed nice and friendly we made a contract with note i payed her 27000 lidens to build me and i waited but after two weeks i kept IM her to ask her something and she keeps ingoring me i told her i will report her if she dont give me back my liden but she ignored me again . i could call in that number you tell me but i live in europe do i need to add more numbers or what? help plz

4 answers to this question

How could someone have stolen your Lindens without access to your account? Did you give your password to anyone or clicked on a link or an email asking for your personal information inworld (what is called "phishing")? If you believe your account has been compromised in one way or another, you must submit a support ticket as follows:

Help! My account has been compromised!

If you suspect your account has been compromised, contact us immediately.

Follow these steps:

1. Login to your account on the Second Life support portal.
  2. Enter the following:
    • Under What type of problem are you having?, select "Account Issue" from the drop down menu
    • Under Account Issue, select "I believe my account has been compromised."
    • Fill in the rest of the fields as directed.
    • Copy the Tracking Number for your new ticket
    • You will receive an email containing your ticket information.
  3. Call the Fraud number: 800-860-6990
Once we look over your submission, Linden Lab will place your account on hold, and investigate the relevant transactions. This may take a few days in some cases. Once we have finished the investigation, we will send you an email explaining our conclusion and explaining the action that will be taken with respect to your account. As a reminder, all transactions involving Linden Dollars are subject to our Terms of Service (TOS).
What is Phishing:
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Email_Scam_(Phishing)_FAQ
ETA: Another possibility is that you granted a person or an object permission to take Lindens from you, such as an affiliate vendor for instance. Check your transaction history and look where and to whom the money went. 

There's no way that anyone can steal your money unless you have provided them with access to your account.  You can prevent almost any scams by using common sense and being aware of ways that you might be fooled.  Read some here >>> https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Scams  and here >>> https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Email_Scam_%28Phishing%29_FAQ .

If you know the identity of the person who scammed you, you can file an Abuse Report.  Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to get your money back if you have fallen for one of those scams, however.  In your Transaction History, the transfer of L$ is simply listed as a "gift" or a purchase.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.