Looking for a job in a school.

feath3r

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It sounds likey you're looking for a job in a high school, middle school, or elementary school environment. If you're looking for a paid position, I'm sorry to say that I seriously doubt you'll find anything. That sort of thing is usually role-play oriented, NOT paid. If, however, by "hiring" you mean you're looking for the experience of such a position without being paid, you can probably find somewhere by searching for school roleplay sims. Some may be looking for new teachers or counselors.

Good luck!

That's not entirely true. 

Sure a lot is role play, but there are actually some "learning hubs" if you enjoy helping people on SL. Just try to search "university" in the search tab and a lot of stuff comes up.  Most are RL universities and they may or may not hire you to be a support person... but in terms of actual teaching / lecturing? Well... that's all up to credentials I'm sure.

I don't like how a lot of posts are so negative here. In reality, if you want to do something like that, you just have to dig very deep, because the reality is, education is the most popular topic on the grid. Try visiting every school / university you see in the Search listing until you see a Help Wanted and you could get lucky. I don't think they will be paying much of course... but you never know.  

Hope you find what you are looking for. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.