My account is stuck :Last time It loaded half:account error

reicodimond

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,

My account is reicodimond It is My premium account. Last time I logged in the account graphics loaded half. And the viewer was stuck. After that time when ever I try to login all the loading are processes but the virtual world not load. It going to a stuck state And After few minute the viewer give the message I had logged out from Second life.(login time out). So I changed the login place to another region but didn't work. Also tried  with the lowest graphic setting but It didn't worked. Finally I had tried to login with a different account. It is successful which means My reicodimond account have an error.(server error)  please fix this error soon as possible.  Because this is My premium account

1 answer to this question

Lindens never come to this resident to resident Answer site.  We are all SL residents like you, so we cannot fix your error.  All we can do is advise you about how to fix it. 

In my opinion, you have probably corrupted user settings files in your viewer.  It is not surprising that you can still log in with an alt, if that alt's settings have not been corrupted.  You could recreate those files, but it may be just as easy to do a clean reinstall of the viewer itself.  Those instructions are written for Firestorm users but will work well for any viewer, with small obvious changes.  Be sure that you do not simply reinstall a viewer on top of a current one.

If you have been using a wireless Internet connectgion, I advise you to connect directly with a cable instead.  Wireless connections do not typically work well for SL, and can be a source of error.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.