landmate?

hotVictoriangirl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi,im looking for a person 'hopefully a girl' to share land with 'their land' im not a preium member and i dont have a job, but i fish and make about 30$L a day. if someone whos kind enoug to let me put my house down. 'i think is like 60 prims' and funiture'like 100' that be great.

once i get enough ill pay rent

thx in advanced. 

Victoria:matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

I think you might want to settle for the very nice people that have apartments to rent and are fully furnished that start at $30L per week. I see by your other thread http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Wanted/7-room-house/m-p/1833427 that you may not understand what goes into building a home (especially a 7 room one) or creating period. As the other thread stated there are generous people but no one should expect a stranger to pay for their fun in SL. Owning/renting land, depending on where it is isn't cheap and asking to have someone give you 160 prims to use IMO is asking a lot, my opinon only of course.

I think you will be able to find some great apartments or even smaller homes for the amount of Lindens you can afford right now and then as most everyone does, move up to renting your own land to put your home or renting a larger home that may be more affordable to you then. you don't need a premium account to rent.

I have a nice 1/4 sim on mainland and a lot of unused prims. I ask people to contribute L$1 per prim per week which it looks like you make enough to pay. My actual cost per prim is about L$1.25 thus I am doing it at a loss but I'm not a business nor do I wish to be. IM me or drop me a nc if you are interested, if not np good luck. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.