Return Land iTems weg ?

Seweryana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4072 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Good evening ... I have a problem as a country made return! And there are two things I get the hops and went not back to the point ... I also jumpte ... the things 1: !::Wicked Tattoos::i - Born Evil owned by WickedTattoos 2:::Loa:: Facelight Natural Lamp + Styling card .... and where it happened ----> Second Life: Your 2 objects have been returned to your inventory Lost and Found folder by Sandbox Shiromani near parcel 'Sandbox Shiromani' at Shiromani 52, 115 due to parcel auto return.

2 answers to this question

and your question is what?????

Let me try out a few shall I?

1) My rezzed things were returned by the sandbox auto-return - Where are they?

A; They are in your Lost & Found folder probably as a coalesced object. Here is a discussion about what these are:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Building-tips/ta-p/700041

You will need to return to the sandbox and rez the coalesced object and then pickup your objects one at a time.

2) Ok I fibbed....

• Like 1

A sandbox is an area set aside for public use...to unpack things, and to build things.  They are set to return any objects you leave lying around there after a few hours, to keep things neat and tidy and give other people a chance to build there too.  All the messge is saying is that this has happened.

Find the objects in your Lost and Found folder.

When you use a sandbox, try to remember to take up all the things you have put down there before you leave, to keep Auto Return from picking up after you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4072 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.