My attachments was lost from my avatar and my inventory.

Blademaster Yedmore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My attachments was lost from my avatar and my inventory after the game was disconnected, but it was disconnected after i created and attached it about 1-2 hours. Other attachments those i created after this isn't lost from my inventory and still attached on my avatar.

- I had to relogin but the item was dissapear in my inventory and avatar
- I tried to clear cache and relogin but it still didn't found
- I tried to search in recent item, lost and found, located folder or even trash but it still didn't found
- I saved outfit before disconnected, after i relogin at the first time, the picture of linked item was like " -- "
- Then i relogin again in second time but the item was lose from My Outfits folder
- I have logged in 4 times now and inventory fetching finished all times but it still lost

anyone have any solutions ? although it has no cost of this item but i made it about 30mins or 1h. and this makes me disappointed and so angry, and i too lazy and afraid it won't beautiful as the first time to recreate it again. If this item has 1000+ L$ cost i may blame the game all days lol.

2 answers to this question

Check the sim lost and found - coordinates 0,0,0,0. It's the far southwest corner; that's where the sim dumps all the "trash" when it doesn't know where else to send it. You'll have to walk (ETA: or fly, if the land will let you) there, and probably cam down below the terrain.

If your items aren't there, go through this page and see what might help.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.