am having issues after rolling restart can log in home after several region attempts

LusciousDiva Mariasz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

after several requesting region capabilities i log in at home, but can't rez, friends list, inventory doesnt load, or i can't tp out without crashing. if i log in another region i dont have problems til i tp home. then once i tp home the url about what region and what sim i am in are that of the place i logged into that is not my home. this problem started after rolling restart. also the music isnt from my land (home) its from the region i had to log into in order for me to not get attempts. and not able to change clothing, so basically we are paying for a sim that we can't use everytime this happens, this is the 3rd time this has happened. Please if anyone has any answers as to why this happens or what i can do to fix the problem it is much appreciated. Thank you

Well after waiting for reset im guessing my issue wasn't resolved. still can't get on my land to do anything. no rezzing anything, no friends list showing up, no changing and definetly not able to tp out without crashing. this isn't the first time i have had this issue, but i sit and wait for over a week or longer hoping the problem will be resolved, so i guess thats what ill have to do for now sit and wait for it to fix itself or for next rolling. Ughhhhh

1 answer to this question

It's possible that you are on one of the sims that is running the RC Magnum version of the server software. There are recognized problems with the most recent deployment of that software, which should be repaired with a new deployment today. <fingers crossed>

If that's not the case, file a support ticket or, if you are the sim owner, call the Concierge Service and ask for technical assistance with the sim.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.