Confused

Eeilee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not sure where eles to put this so I opted for this forum.

When I got up this morning, there was a message on my Marketplace home page stating that a demo of an avatar was removed but it didn't tell me why.

This demo item has been up for over 2 months. I double checked the item in my inventory to be sure it was okay and had the demo in it (just in case it was removed due to customer complaint of some sort)

Where do I go to find out why this was removed? And how do I go about making sure this doesn't randomly happen again?

Should have read through the forums before I posted :P

Looks like they think that listing an avatar demo under complete avatars is the incorrect category. Where else would/should I list this?

The demo includes skin, shape and mesh body part demos.

Eeilee wrote:

Should have read through the forums before I posted
:P

Looks like they think that listing an avatar demo under complete avatars is the incorrect category. Where else would/should I list this?

The demo includes skin, shape and mesh body part demos.

List it under the next section that you feel is appropriate, not directly under Complete Avatars, that may be the issue. For example Complete female avatars with clothing, Monster avatars etc.

Eeilee wrote:

I'm not sure where eles to put this so I opted for this forum.

When I got up this morning, there was a message on my Marketplace home page stating that a demo of an avatar was removed but it didn't tell me why.

This demo item has been up for over 2 months. I double checked the item in my inventory to be sure it was okay and had the demo in it (just in case it was removed due to customer complaint of some sort)

Where do I go to find out why this was removed? And how do I go about making sure this doesn't randomly happen again?

You can file a ticket including the URL to your item and ask them for advice if you are insecure. Also check these links: Listing guidelines and Category guidelines

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.