I need help. A griefer placed an object on the land next to mine.

Dusty Lavender

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I need help please.  A griefer placed an object on the land next to mine.  This object is up in the air.  It is sending out tranaparent boxes and causing pop up windows to open at the rate of 1 per second.  It is lagging my land down, making it useless to me. 

My neighbor is never on.  So he or she can't remove the object.  I have contacted Linden Labs thru live chat support.  I have filled an abuse report.  Still nothing has been done.  I am very frustrated as I pay $50 per month for my premium account and land.  And now i can't use it.

Can someone please tell me what I can do to get this object removed. 

Thank you

4 answers to this question

You have done about as all you could do by contacting live chat and send an AR. I would suggest you contact Live chat again and as many times as necessary to have the problem fixed. Send another AR with a picture if you didn't do it already. If you are not on mainland but renting on a private sim, you may have to contact the sim owner. 

I think a support ticket is the way to go, assuming you're on the mainland.

Don't do it terms of "I'm being griefed" but, instead, in terms of Sim Performance:  "An object at coordinate such-and-such is lagging the sim, to the extent my fps are whatever, and the sim Time Dilation is ..."  (SHIFT CTRL 1 to toggle the stats window).

• Like 1

An abuse report submission is the correct way to resolve this problem, and ensure you emphasize but do not be verbose, the problem the griefer's rezzed objects could be causing to the performance of the sim.  Emphasize also you cannot contact owner but have tried.  An available person from LL will come. Support tickets often get closed down with no replyh or you get referred back to the abuse report system if you are lucky enough to have a reply to yhour support ticket.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.