Error 6

prettyparkin Rexen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4102 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

After using firestorm ( the latest version) and taking pictures I locked up and the error 6 message came up saying that my system did not meet the latest requirements and the program had to close. So, I thought this was weird as I had been using it for a long time with no issues...I logged in on the SL offical viewer and its fine..same settings..graphics on ultra and so on...

Any ideas ????

1 answer to this question

Well, that's a new one.  There's no "Error 6" message in Second Life, but if you Google "Error 6" you'll find that there are a lot of other places where it does occur.  It can be a Microsoft error code that says you're handling a file that's too big.  Or it can be a Google Products error code that pops up when your contacts list gets jammed.  Or maybe a Google Chrome error.  There's also an error 6 that " is usually caused by another program changing the default packet size for iTunes in a Windows environment."  There's also an error 6 that can appear if your coffee maker is crippled, but I doubt that's the one you're looking for.   Good luck finding your error 6.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4102 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.